Saturday, January 14, 2012

the smiley SUN

I was travelling back from Brazil to Mumbai, to my home in a cab.. in the early hours of the day.
A lot had happened without coffee.. I had lost a baggage, was standing in 2 different lines .. immigration and prepaid taxi. Both were boring.. and above all this there was a surprise factor.. for nobody knew of my coming back home .. and then this thought came to my mind..
I was about to utter these stupid words.. and then help on to my self..
Me in my mind about to speak to the taxi driver.. "Boss.. the SUN is full today"
And then it stuck me .. what a stupid and brilliant thought at the same time..
Stupid because the Taxi driver would have laughed his way to home.. and brilliant because it would have been very exciting had it been for the SUN to have faces.. Full SUN.. Half SUN, Moon SUN, No SUN.. (Scientists please forgive me.. ) phew.. I loved my own thoughts.. 

No comments: