Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Indian fundas..

What do u do when ..
1. You are in Mumbai, India and
2. If you travel form point A to B and you have taken bus XYZ and then you want to travel back to A from B..?

For me, I would stand on the other side of the Bus stop where I got down, and wait for the Bus.
check with people and then stand and wait.. 
Simple funda..

Applied the same here in Sao Paulo, brazil.
the bus actually had a different route while going back, hahah.. 
Asked a lot of people.. they had no clue of what we were talking and we had no clue of what they understood.. we waited for around 1.5 hrs. and then.. what to do.. 

Went to a restaurant, there were lot of young people sitting, called out in the middle of the restaurant, "Anyone Speak Ingleis here".. typical way to check who speaks english in brazil.
And then I saw fingers pointing at one single person.. checked with him.. and he checked with my grandpa.. Mr. Google and told me where to get the BUS.
It was the same spot where i left the bus in the morning... :)

Google the savior..
Please read the other article where the Grandpa funda is explained.

No comments: